MENU BLOG

Saturday 4 October 2014

Rumus English untuk anak-anak


1.   THE SIMPLE PRESENT TENSE
    Di gunakan untuk menyatakan suatu kebiasaan ( Habitual Action ) yang berlangsung pada waktu sekarang.
      Rumus Positif :
         I,You, We, They  + Verb 1 + Adverb
        He, She, it            +  ( Verb 1 + s/es )
      Example :
·         I study hard ( saya rajin belajar )
·          He speaks English well ( Dia berbicara bahasa inggris dengan baik )
Rumus Negatif :
   I,You, We, They  + do not  +  Verb 1
  He, She, it            + do not  +  verb 1
Example :
·         I do not understand about that  ( Saya tidak mengerti tentang itu )
·         He does not speaks English ( Dia tidak berbicara bahasa English )
·         It is does’t matter to me ( Dia tidak menjadi masalah bsgi saya )
Rumus dalam kalimat Tanya :
   Do     +  I,You, We, They  + Verb 1
  Does  + He, She, it + Verb 1
Example :
·        Do you study hard all day? Yes, I do / No, I does not.
·        Does She love her husband? Yes, She does / No, She does’t
Kata Adverb yang biasa digunakan adalah Seldom ( Jarang ), Frequenly ( Sering kali), In the Afternoon ( Sore hari ). Dan lainnya.

2. THE PRESENT CONTINOUS TENSE
Di gunakan untuk menyatakan suatu kegiatan yang berlangsung pada waktu sekarang.
Rumus Positif :
   I                          + Tobe “ am “  + ( Verb 1 + ing )
  You, We, They     + Tobe “ are “ + ( Verb 1 + ing )
 He, She, it             + Tobe “ is “  +  ( Verb 1 + ing )

Example :
·         I am writing a letter now ( Saya sekarang  sedang menulis surat )
·         It is rainind now ( Ia sekarang sedang hujan )
·         We are studying English ( Kita sedang belajar bahasa inggris )
Rumus Negatif :
   I                          +  am not  + ( Verb 1 + ing )
  You, We, They     + are not  + ( Verb 1 + ing )
 He, She, it             + is not    +  ( Verb 1 + ing )
Example :
·         I am not cooking cake ( Saya tidak sedang memasak kue )
·         We are not doing the home work ( Kita tidak sedang mengerjakan PR )
·         She is not doing anything ( Dia tidak sedang mengerjakan apa-apa )
Rumus dalam kalimat Tanya :
Tobe “ are “         + You, We, They         +  ( Verb 1 + ing )
Tobe “ is “            + He, She, It                +  ( Verb 1 + ing )
Example :
·         Is She printing the text? Yes, She is / No, She is not
·         Are You doing now ? Yes, I am

3.THE SIMPLE PRESENT TENSE
Di gunakan untuk menyatakan kegiatan yang telah di lakukan pada waktu lampau.
Rumus Positif :
    I, You, We, They, He, She, It        + Verb 2
Example :
·         I went to the market yesterday ( Saya telah pergi pasar kemarin )
·         He bought the computer two days ago ( Dia telah membeli komputer dua     hari yang lalu )
·         It happened in i971 ( Ia terjadi pada tahun 1971 )
·         She visited last month ( Di telah berkunjung akhir bulan )
Rumus Negatif :
    I, You, We, They, He, She, It        + did not         +  Verb 1
Example :
·         She did not stay here ( Dia tidak pernah tinggal disini)
·         He did not help his father ( Dia tidak pernah membantu ayahnya )
Rumus kata Tanya :
   Did  +  You, We, They, He, She, It   + verb 1
Example :
·         Did she made the cake? Yes, She did / No, She did’t
·         When did your father pass away ? ( Kapan ayahmu wafat ? )
4. THE PRESENT COUNTINOUS TENSE
Di gunakan untuk menyatakan perbuatan pada masa lampau.
Rumus Positif :       
   I, He, She, it          + was              + ( Verb + ing)
   You, We, They       +  were            + ( Verb + ing)
Example       :
·   He was growing the plants.( Dia telah menanam tanaman)
·   They were playing the guitar in the room yesterday.
Rumus Negatif;
     I, He, She, it        + was  not       + ( Verb + ing)
       You, We, They      +  were not      + ( Verb + ing)
Example :
Ø  As you come, I was not working ( Ketika kamudatang, Saya tidak bejerja).

5. THE FUTURE TENSE
      Untuk perbuatan yang akan dilakukan pada masa yang akan datang.
      Rumus Positif :
      I, You, We, They, He, She, it     +     Shall / will   + Verb 1
Example :
Ø  I will go to school. ( Saya akan berangkat ke sekolah )
Ø  I Shall go to Jakarta. (Saya akan berangkat ke Jakarta )
      Rumus Negatif :
      I, You, We, They, He, She, it     +      will not  + Verb 1
   Example :
Ø  I won’t help you ( Saya tidak akan menolong kamu )
Ø  We will not go there ( Kita tidak akan pergi kesana )
      NB : Won’t  = Will not
Rumus Dalam kalimat Tanya :
Will     +  You, We, They, He, She, it     +  Verb 1   
Example :
Ø  Will you go there? ( Akankah kamupergi kesana? )
   Answer : Yes I will   /  No, I will not
6. THE FUTURE CONTINOUS TENSE
Untuk perbuatan yang akan sedang berlangsung di masa yang akan datang.
Rumus Positif  :
      I, You, We, They, He, She, it     +      will / shall  +  be  + (Verb 1+ ing )
   Example :
Ø  I shall be playing The piano at 4 p.m ( Saya akan bermain piano pukul 4)
Ø  He will be fishing t The usually time.
Rumus Negatif  :
      I, You, We, They, He, She, it   +   will not / shall not  +  be  + (Verb 1+ ing )
Example :
Ø  I shall not be playing The piano at 4 p.m
Ø  He will not be fishing t The usually time.

7. THE PRESENT PERFECT TENSE
      Untuk pekerjaan yang telah dikerjakan pada masa lampau pada saat sedang berbicara.
Rumus Positif  :
      I, you, we, they      +       have       +      verb  3
      He, she, it              +      has          +      verb  3
Example :
Ø  I have done it  ( Saya sudah mengerjakan sesuatu )
Ø  We have written that article ( Kita sudah menulis artikel itu )
Ø  He has gone (Dia sudah pergi)
Rumus Negatif  :
      I, you, we, they      +       have not +      verb  3
      He, she, it              +      has not    +      verb  3
Example :
Ø  I have not done it  ( Saya belum mengerjakannya )
Ø  We have not written that article ( Kita belum menulis artikel itu )
Ø  He has not gone (Dia belum pergi)
NB : have not , has not = belum               Have been,has ben = sudah
Rumus dalam Kalimat Tanya :
      Have          +   you, we, they          +             verb  3
      Has            +    He, she, it             +             verb  3

Example :
Ø  Have you done it ? ( Apakah kamu sudah mengerjakannya? )
Ø  Has she written that article? ( Apakah dia sudah menulis artikel itu? )

8. THE PRESENT PERFECT ONTINOUS TENSE
      Di gunakan untuk menyatakan suatu pekerjan yang dimulai pada masa lampau sampai sekarang.
Rumus Positif  :
      I, you, we, they      +       have been           +  (verb   + ing )
      He, she, it              +      has been             +   (verb   + ing )
Example :
Ø  We have been studying English for over six years
Ø  We have been living here for four years
Rumus Nedatif:
      I, you, we, they      +       have not been           +  (verb   + ing )
      He, she, it              +      has not been              +   (verb   + ing )
Example :
Ø  We have not  been studying English for over six years
Ø  She has not  been living here for four years
Contoh  dalam kalimat tanya:
Ø  How long have they been living here? They have been living ince 1990


0 komentar: